- When I was 9, someone stole my pet rabbit.
- A month after I was born, my mother legally changed my name.
- I have a webcam set up in my home to spy on my cats when I'm away.
- I once sent Joe a text that I had been peed on at a Dave Matthews Band concert.
- We once left our cat in her cage at a hotel watching a movie while we drank ourselves silly at the restaurant next door.
- I've been taken to the hospital in an ambulance twice in my life.
- I am allergic to dogs, which is why I have two cats.
- My mother-in-law, an uber-religious woman, mailed me a t-shirt that read "I'm not a bitch, I'm a princess".
- While living in the college dorms, I had multiple encounters with the ghost of a dead student.
- I was once cast as "Christine" (the female lead) in a production of Phantom of the Opera.
Get your Show My Face and 6WS buttons HERE!
If you aren't receiving email replies to your comments, please see this post.
Friday, January 16, 2009
It's so cold outside (How cold is it?) that my brain can't seem to come up with a topic for today. So instead, I'll host my own version of 9 Truths & 1 Lie. All the cool kids are doing it so I shall allow myself to be a sheeple just this once.