STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent. If you aren't already following Debbie, please visit her blog for Six Word Saturday and her beautiful photos. I'll continue to participate from time to time but please go to Debbie's for the official posts.
If you aren't receiving email replies to your comments, please see this post.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Also, I was tagged by both Hula and Angie to answer some questions. It's entirely possibly I answered these after a glass or two of pinot.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after a 4-yo girl who drowned in the river. Her obituary was in the paper the day I was born.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? October, when my cat had scurvy and I thought she was going to die.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not so much but it gets the job done.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Baby seal.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not that I know of!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would be my BFF. And I would totally give me a loan.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Only on Tuesday or spread on bagels.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but you may purchase them for the low price of $16.97.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if there is a vat of Nutella below.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Poison Tree Frog Crunch.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes with laces. Except when I do. And then I untie them. Except when I don't.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate with peanut butter chunks.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their account balance and PIN. Also, that thing in their teeth.
14. RED OR PINK? Purple. Ok, fine. Pink.
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My perfection. I can't help but see the worst in others because I always compare them to me.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parole officer.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? Everyone AND their mother.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing any pants. It's "No Pants Day". Shoes are optional.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Choo choo train.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be silver. That way I could distract myself cuz I'm shiny.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Aluminum foil, fire, pancakes.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband but it was an accident.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? I'm the person posting this note and I like me a lot right now.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? National Spelling Bee, beauty pagents, political debates.
25. HAIR COLOR? Mud puddle.
26. EYE COLOR? Moo cow.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I just keep them in a my online Rolodex. That's a good idea though, in case I get lost.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Fat Ass Soup.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary happy endings. Like, "I'm so happy, it's scary!". And then they kiss and the camera pans back to show the sunset and then a PIANO falls out of the sky and crushes them. And clowns!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sex and Death 101.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Argyle.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Big wet sloppy kisses.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Joe's <3 cakes.
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Barack Obama - why did you think he was so insistent on keeping his Blackberry?
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Angelina Jolie. She's too busy with her herd.
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Babies and Other Hazards of Sex: How to Make a Tiny Person in Only 9 Months, with Tools You Probably Have around the Home
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse. People still use mouse pads?
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Porn.
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Long Island Sound
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones because I've seen them in concert, even though Keith seemed confused about where he was.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I've never felt farther from home than when I lived there. Or Paris.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, thanks for asking!
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a very cold womb.
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Simon Baker.
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Topless karoake night at the juice bar.
And now, to tag people. I'm tagging anyone out there looking for some blog fodder. Have at it, folks!
P.S. Some of these answers might be more true than others, I suppose. Hope I don't regret them when I wake up in the morning and see they've posted.