- Be 17% nicer.
- Be 22% tougher when it comes to standing up for myself.
- Continue making progress on anxiety issues.
- Work towards better health.
- Support Joe as he supports me.
- Consistent writing/blogging.
Word for 2009: FOCUS
- Focus my energies throughout my unstructured day in order to improve efficiency. So much time to accomplish things and somehow I never do.
- Focus on following through on ideas. All the ideas in the world do me no good without putting them to action.
- Focus on the what is important and what is within my control. Then, in the words of the wise Wife O Riley, Recognize, Embrace, and Release the others.
Overall, things are going well so far.
This is the most boring post ever. I'm ashamed. Come back tomorrow when I'll post something I write while high on my narcotics-laced prescription cough syrup!