- I usually write my posts the night before. Last night, I had a pounding migraine.
- I'm completely stressing about a non-stressful trip we're taking this weekend so my attention is focused there.
- Instead of arriving to work early to write a real post, I was pulled over and screamed at by a State Trooper for
kicking puppies dealing cracktrying to make a right on red like I do every day by pulling into the dirt because there's no turning lane even though there should be one there.
- All of which resulted in arriving 3 minutes late to work, at which point my boss continued the pattern of screaming. Yes, for being 3 minutes late. Did you miss the part yesterday where I said exactly 8am to exactly 5pm? Because I wasn't kidding.
Have you had a chance to play around with Wordle? Here's one created by an awesome person (not me) for this blog and I've circled some things I found interesting:
- Thanks anyways (I should say this more often)
- totally babyless (even my blog thinks I'm anti-children)
- just going home (don't I wish?)
- everyone legal (phew!)
- love actually (one of my favorite movies!)
Now, to catch up, make a million lists, and find some organization. I should be back on schedule with my blogging for tomorrow if all goes as planned.