Here are the rules:
1~ I share with you seven things that I love
2~ I nominate seven other bloggers for the honor
Thanks, Debbi. Oddly enough, you pick today, when I'm struggling to find ANYTHING to blog about, as the day to give me an award for being creative. No complaints - it gives me something to post.
So, let's get on to the seven things I love. And I'll challenge myself to skip the husband and cats.
- My porch - I can't wait for the weather to cooperate so I can hang out on my porch again. It's screened, bright, comfy and awesome. But it's also currently cold and snowy.
- Lilacs - I recently discovered that my favorite flower in the entire world may be able to grow in our area. I thought we were too far south. I'm so excited at the idea of growing lilacs!
- Red wine - cabernet, pinot noir, red zinfandel, cotes du rhone, malbec... Lately I'm anti-merlot. But I love the taste of red wine.
- Inspiration - whether it be for life in general, writing, or a project, I love feeling excited about the possibilities when I'm fired up.
- Tomato, basil & mozzarella - salad, sandwich or pizza, this is one of my to-die-for flavor combinations.
- Tunes - music was a big part of my life growing up but more from a performance angle. Now I'm primarily a listener but music still plays a vital role in my world.
- Options - I've always felt it's not having a lot of money that makes you rich, it's having a lot of options. Yes, I realize sometimes money affords you the luxury of more options but my point still stands. Nothing robs me of hope quicker than telling me I have no choices. It makes me feel claustrophobic and very anxious. Know there are several alternatives puts the situation at least somewhat back in my control. Options make me happy.
Tomorrow, I am determined to post at what I consider to be my "regularly scheduled time" of 7:30am. Which means blogging tonight. An actual post with content. I can do it!!!