- I have too many projects in the works. I need to get back to my word and FOCUS.
- My grocery store arranges their wine by type (Cabernet, Chardonnay, etc) and by region (France, Spain, Local). Can anyone explain to me why there is an "Australia" section but then also a combined "South Africa/New Zealand" section? Wouldn't it make more sense to group New Zealand with Australia? Also, Argentinian Malbecs are for some reason shelved with the wines from South Africa/New Zealand. Someone at that store seriously failed geography class.
- Taking a day off from the blogosphere was nice but results in a lot of "work" once I return. I threw up a quick post yesterday and then did my best to ignore everything to do with that account. This morning? It took two hours to catch up on everything. Still, I think I'm going to start pre-blogging for the weekends. Then I can blog if I want to and read a bit if there's time but I don't have to feel obligated.
- Is this what depression feels like? It's not anxiety or panic. I just don't seem to have the energy to care.
- Also, why is it that no matter how strongly a medication assures you it is non-drowsy, it completely knocks me out? I took an OTC allergy pill this morning that swore up and down it was non-drowsy. Whatever, I say it lies. Maybe this is why I have no energy.
STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent. If you aren't already following Debbie, please visit her blog for Six Word Saturday and her beautiful photos. I'll continue to participate from time to time but please go to Debbie's for the official posts.
If you aren't receiving email replies to your comments, please see this post.