I'm stealing this from Misadventures with Andi
I'm not really a big fan of memes and considered letting the kitties have at this one for First Fursday but they had other things in mind. And I have absolutely nothing in mind for this Monday except to cross things off my massive task list. So I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.
1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.
Not to stab people. It's Monday, I'm slammed, and the Drama Llama is adding to it in the most dramatic and llamalicious ways possible.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Stryofoam. Or, well, an apple cinnamon rice cake.
3. Share some recent good news.
I saved 19% on my car insurance by switching to Geico! No, I didn't. I did, however, find out that Joe received a special award at work. I shall blog about it sometime soon. The good news part being that it put some cash in the bank that we plan to use on our trip to California next month.
4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
I watched Blow Dry with Alan Rickman last Thursday (I think). It was an odd movie - he played a decent man and didn't eat any babies. But I enjoyed it.
5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?
I could. I'm not sure anyone would find it very useful but I could totally give it a shot. "Now they'll kick the ball between those post thingys. No? They run with it again? What's a 'down'?"
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
Robot armadillos. And this guy.
7. What do you listen to in the car?
Currently, Kelly Clarkson, Ryan Star, and Lifehouse.
8. What were the last five foods you ate?
Cinnamon mint, water, styrofoam, low-acid orange juice and my daily meds.
9. Who was your first prom date?
His name was Paul. He had long stupid hair.
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Duncan. She yelled at me a lot.
11. How many weddings have you been in?
Not counting my own, I was a bridesmaid in one and flower girl for both of my uncles. I've sang, played piano and done readings in about a million others though. My own sister didn't ask me to be in her wedding. Awesome, huh?
12. Who is on your "List"?
Simon Baker, Paul Rudd (pre-stupid movies), Bradley Cooper (pre-stupid movies). Anderson Cooper (but I guess we'd just go shopping).
13. I love you more than _____________.
14. Oranges or grapefruit?
Oranges. Grapefruit are yuck.
15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?
I remember my first day of kindergarten - I was excited to see Samantha there from my daycare. She had on a pink skirt with a Garfield belt. No idea what I wore.
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
No. But since I love money, isn't it the same thing? Plus, the guy I love makes money so I can pretend I'm keeping him because he's awesome even though it's really about his income.
17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Joe, SisterFriend, Television Without Pity, Amazon.com
18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Anne of Green Gables, Little House, Sweet Valley Twins/High, Nancy Drew, Shel Silverstein
19. Never in my life:
Have I: traveled to Africa, streaked, had a job I loved, eaten alligator.
20. Ever been given an engagement ring?
Joe has given me three engagement rings. Only one marriage though.
Back to work. So freaking much to do. So much done already. So far to go.