- Nothing else is coming to mind
- I'm not feeling particularly happy so it would probably serve me well to look for some warm & fuzzy
- My doctor's appointment went better than expected yesterday. The pH test results weren't as bad as anticipated and the doc is very on-board with pursuing other options besides jumping straight to surgery.
- I have great veins according to the nurse that took my blood this morning for a follow-up test.
- I got free breakfast (orange juice and a cookie) after having by blood drawn because I blacked out afterwards.
- The new sofa and loveseat (all nicely reclining) will be delivered on Monday, hopefully providing me with a better sleep situation. And because I was all fired up, I managed to save us $200 off the sale price AND get it delivered on Monday instead of the end of September.
- My vacation is very near.
- My sister, Tina, will be having a girl this time around. Yay for cute girl clothes!
Eh, it might not be a great list but there are a few things in there to be happy about. And, of course, it's Friday.
What's making you full of happy today? Please share - it makes me happy to read your happies!