So this morning on the drive to work, I decided I'd focus on some good things. Hence, Friday Full of Happy. We'll see, this may become a somewhat regular thing. Fridays tend to be hard days for me to come up with posts and I can almost always benefit from taking stock of the good stuff.
I do, however, feel it's important to mention that Princess Andy's happy hole and my happy are quite unrelated I think.
- Despite not having any nearby besties, I have some of the best online buds in the world.
- Special shout to a certain online friend for saving me from a complete meltdown yesterday. Your logical approach while still getting fired up on my behalf made an immeasurable difference.
- In preparation for next week's acid test, I wasn't allowed to take any of my reflux meds yesterday - and I slept like a rock. It makes no sense but I'll take it!
- I have no plans this weekend except for a massage tomorrow afternoon.
- I'm feeling creative this morning and have great hopes for placing several posts in reserves.
- Tonight I get to swear and scream at Joe under the guise of him performing the "every third day" maintenance on my toe herpes.
- Speaking of toe herpes, cute Blogger guy responded to me again yesterday! Then SomeMonkey pointed out that he's married with three kids. So now I'm basically a homewrecker. With an STD on my foot.
- Tonya let me cuddle with her this morning for a whole five minutes before she swatted me away.
- I got a raise! It ain't much but I can probably afford a box of wine to celebrate.
And when you're done over there, head back this direction for Six Word Saturday tomorrow. We had a record number of participants last week and I'm so excited!
I think that's enough happy for one morning. I don't want to overdo it. But please leave a comment and tell me what's making you happy. Even if it's just the fact that we survived until another Friday, there must be something!