This one caught my eye today. Currently I love you. Currently. I guess it's subject to change. It feels like there's a "but" missing from the statement.
Currently I love you but...
- not if you leave the toilet lid up one more time.
- if you don't learn to pick up your dirty clothes, I'm leaving.
- the next time you add salt to something I cooked without tasting first, I'm gonna punch you in the face.
- you really need to not wear those pants with that shirt if we're going to be seen together.
- it would be awesome if you could refrain from making faces to crack me up when my family calls.
- if I have to listen to one more story about that catalog at work, I can't be held accountable for my actions.
P.S. Of course I'm kidding. I would never not love Joe. I'm never going to find anyone else