STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent. If you aren't already following Debbie, please visit her blog for Six Word Saturday and her beautiful photos. I'll continue to participate from time to time but please go to Debbie's for the official posts.
If you aren't receiving email replies to your comments, please see this post.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Things I Want Thursday is the brainchild of everyone's favorite Sass. For one reason or another, Thursdays haven't been convenient for me to play along and I don't want to take it upon myself to change her deal to "Things I Want Not-Thursday". So here I am.
The idea is that I tell you what I want. Then you tell me what you want and I laugh at you. It might be better if you go tell Sass what you want. Though Sass may prefer that you post it on your own blog with her adorable button.
1. I want to be healthy. Done with doctors. Done with tests. Done with medication. Done with co-pays.
2. I want to be successful at a couple of side projects so we can launch our own company and my husband doesn't have to work 80 hours a week for someone else.
3. I want to send my dad a spine for his birthday today so he can stand up to my mother.
4. I want to ban my mother from sending email to more than one recipient at a time and sending to me ever.
5. I want you to all please go play at my new site, 7 Days 7 Answers because I think you'll enjoy it.
6. I also want you all to play along with Six Word Saturday this week. I'm putting out a call for Spooky Six Words but it's not required to participate.
7. I want you all to know that I really appreciate you listening to me and supporting me and just being generally awesome.
That's all I've got. Tomorrow's post is about Halloween costumes and puking pumpkins. You won't want to miss it.