So how are my resolutions holding up?
- Be 17% nicer.
- Be 22% tougher when it comes to standing up for myself.
- Continue making progress on anxiety issues.
- Work towards better health.
- Support Joe as he supports me.
- Consistent writing/blogging.
Word for 2009: FOCUS
- I'm recommitting to focus. I found myself focusing on the wrong things last month.
As for the blog, the only big change was the launch of Feast My Face, which I'm not pressuring myself to update on a daily basis at this point. It would be nice to update it daily during the week but the world certainly won't end if I don't. It's more about filling my time anyways.
And now, let's check Google Analytics for some search terms!
- angry neighbour where's my newspaper - Probably his dog ate it.
- celery migraine - Maybe I need to patent my term.
- easter bunny is a lie - But he's really good in stew!
- i have holes in my face how do i get rid of them? - Spackle?
- sick of my angry husband - I'm sick of your angry husband too!
- tijuana surfing monkey - I'm so going to make up a post about this one
- visiting my hot neighbor - wouldn't THAT be a nice change of pace?
Awesome. Googlers rock.
Coming in April? A couple of blog swaps (first one will be tomorrow), First Fursday, an Earth Day event, a Kindle review, and other random stuff. Hopefully of the entertaining kind and not the whining kind.
On a slightly sappy note, thanks for bearing with me lately. Reading your comments, your posts, your tweets, your emails... You've all given me a lot of encouragement, a lot of distraction, and a lot of food for thought. I really appreciate it.