- a yappy massage therapist
- white wine for dinner
- two quarreling cats
- dreams of foreign language ATMs eating my credit cards
- sun shining in windows because blinds are slanted wrong direction
- church committee meeting that's all talk, no action, 100% frustration
- dying battery in smoke detector: BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
- burnt panini from Brueggers (okay, this has nothing to do with my head but it still pissed me off)
All of those add up to a very cranky Cate on Sunday afternoon. Especially when you figure in a list of things to do that's at least half a mile long. Followed by dinner plans with virtual strangers (to me - the guy is a HS classmate of Joe's).
Let's all be thankful that I have today off!
P.S. I wrote this post around 3pm yesterday afternoon. By the time we left for dinner, my headache was more reasonable. We had a fantastic dinner and Joe's friend and his wife were great company. It was a blast and I was sad to see the evening end.