Anyways, I would like to go back to school because my job sucks. This is to escape my crazy Drama Llama boss and some breathing-down-my-neck upper-level management and to maybe preserve a bit of my sanity. Like there's any left. At one point I thought I could quit my job for the Fall and go take classes full-time. Except Joe says there are these stupid things called money and bills and adult responsibilities. So scratch that.
Still, I thought about my ability to handle full-time work and a full classload. I expect it will go something like this:
- Cate starts classes
- Cate is excited for one week
- Cate is struggling to keep up with assignments
- Work starts putting on crazy stress
- Cate realizes she's talking about herself in the third-person again
- Someone says "could care less"
- Cate ends up rocking back and forth in a corner singing "Every Breath You Take" and eating cat hair
Joe estimates we could survive for 3 months if I
- Sell organs (research market values)
- Pimp Tonya
- Yardsale for my slightly-drooled-on stuffed animal collection
I'll admit, it's not a very good list - yet.
Actually, selling organs might be a good one. See, I still have my appendix, tonsils, and spleen. And since people are always having those things removed (my mother had her appendix out just last month!), there's probably a big market for them. Right? Right?
Okay, yeah, I'm still working on it.