I haven't been blogging hardly at all the past few weeks other than Six Word Saturday. In fact, last week's six words were:
failing at blogging but winning elsewhere
So, what have I been up to lately?
In short - much awesomeness.
More specifically? (In no particular order)
- researching and outlining my novel
- working an editing contract
- rocking that contract SO HARD that they not only want me back but have hired me on-going
- making my nephew's birthday gift which he adored
- niece also adored it - so I've been making her one to stop the fighting
- enjoying the outdoors
- fighting off the alien invasion (aka BIL and family at Easter)
- brainstorming and putting into action a plan to self-publish some books you all might enjoy (more info coming soon)
Anyone who has doubted my plan for world domination? Read it and weep. I'm well on my way and fired up to keep going. I'm also fired up to blog a bit more regularly. I'm hoping to have some exciting things coming up. In the meantime, tomorrow is Six Word Saturday, as always, and I'll be back with more regular posts next week!